We are finally prepared to present to our users our own realization of the so-called logics of poll branching. A special emphasis was laid on mechanism made easy to understand by unprepared users, why it was decided to realize this mechanism by providing for any form element or whole pages conditions required to map this element or page. Conditions may proceed from both earlier input answers to this form and from arguments using which the form was opened. So the form authors can address their respondents to one and the same form with different arguments, and, depending upon an argument sent, output or not output specific questions.
ПBesides page separator are now made responsible for a next to come a page formed by them, to which it is now possible to give a web-address for a user to be passed over to who came over to this page. This will allow to direct respondents to their resources depending upon answers input earlier.
The full list of changes:
- added a capability to set conditions using which questions or pages will be output;
- added a capability of readdressing respondents to other sites;
- added a capability of resending a form to another user (change owner);
- added a link, in the constructor, to a page with system messages;
- added system messages for some actions;
- added an automatic import of translations of system messages from previous users’ forms;
- added an output of poll results just after participation therein;
- added a capability to print out answers of a few respondents at a time;
- added a support of the Yakut language;
- added a public output of poll results can now be backed up by very small displays (cellphones, iPads etc.).
- changed HTML tag heading of a published form to H1;
- fixed output of data filled in by the respondent in case of his navigation along pages filled in by him earlier;
- fixed output of static data in questions enabling to use more than one question;
- fixed output of public static data in multilingual forms.
- optimizations of service’s operations;
- petty visual and inside corrections.