After a lot of request from user to make it possible to restore accidentally removed questionnaires, we attempted to complicate the process of removal so as to reduce the number of accidental functioning. But this wouldn't work. The users continued to remove their questionnaires by carelessness. As a result, we decide to realize a two-level removal: at the first stage, the questionnaire is only marked as removal. In reality, you can do away with it only from the list of removed questionnaires. You can also restore it from this very list.
A number of changes in the mechanism of test results preservation have additionally been entered to prevent the loss of respondent answers due to the wrong adjustment of form parameters.
The full list of changes:
- an opportunity to state your variables in the reference link to the the form, so as to segment the replies obtained (variables must have a "var" prefix);
- added support of video services: dailymotion.com, metacafe.com, tudou.com и youku.com;
- for more convenience, added button to insert video into form;
- added a function "Support the service" in the menu "Leave comment" has also been added;
- the process of form removal to avoid accidental operation has been complicated;
- the "address" component has been changed: the opportunity to output only "city" has been replaced with the output of "region, city" (as there are too many cities in some countries);
- a mechanism of test preservation has been updated for a real usage;
- fixed functioning of nested forms;
- fixed operating the tables having only one column;
- fixed output of component results of "web-address" type;
- fixed export of forms having a lot of elements into XLSX-format;
- fixed identification of new youtube.com and vimeo.com codes;
- slight corrections in the Constructor operation has also been made;
- slight simplifications in site elements which were hard to comprehend have been introduced.